Saturday, November 28, 2009

Boyy

I don't know how I've gotten by without knowing about the line of bags from Boyy. These bags are AMAZING. Fabulous leathers, great style, a bit rocker. Love.



My favorite style is the slash bag, which comes in a few different leathers, and is under $600!!!! Seriously? How is this gorgeous bag so inexpensive?? Christ, you can't get a wallet from Louis Vuitton for that! I really prefer the limited python version:



This version is a pinch more at $1100.00 (a drop in the bucket for a lux python bag), and so it probably won't come to live with me, but it's still gorgeous/gorgeous/gorgeous.

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the first one!

dontflatteryourself said...

damn i prefer the $1100 one!

I think you'd enjoy my style commentary

http://dont-flatter-yourself.blogspot.com/


xxxx

Jessica said...

These are amazing!

(always)alanna said...

agreed- its superrr gorgeous!
and love your header girl!
xx

Pinecone Camp said...

fab bags! At those prices, if I purchased one I would most certainly lose it, or it would be stolen, within a week!

drollgirl said...

i'll take #2!!!!!!!!!!! with matching boots, por favor.

Unknown said...

oho good dear !!!! very intersting blog and a good posting !!! you must maintain your blog, its intresting !!! Nice Buddy
________________________________

MLA Research Papers