Monday, November 23, 2009

My . Exciting . News



I've signed up to take a French class this coming semester! As I haven't taken languages since high school, my foreign language skills are poor: I can now only say a handful of things in German, and am limited to talking about whether I feel happy or not.

I've wanted to learn more languages for awhile now, but whenever I start just by myself, it's difficult and I lose focus. So I figured I'd sign up for a class and force myself to learn something new!

Pic: Toshio on Flickr

9 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

That is so exciting! I took French in HS and college but forget most of it now. I have also been thinking of taking it up again.

Hannah said...

J'adore la langue francais!

drollgirl said...

oui! quiche! toblerone! hahaha. i don't have great foreign language skills, but i am excited for you!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Congratulations! you will have a wonderful time learning something new - and then have to take a trip to France - what could be better?!

Cassaundra said...

how wonderful!

Katy said...

Bon chance! Le Francaise est un langue tres belle, et le Paris...c'est magnifique!

Shelley said...

learning a new language rocks! good for you!

Maddy said...

That's fantastic news!! I had my fair share of French in college :)

Anonymous said...

Soo happy to read that you're gonna learn our language :)
I'm French and actually reading your blog everyday before going at university.
Wish you luck and fun!
Mathilde.