Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday . Gift . Guide {Under $25}

I almost hate to think that the holidays are getting closer, but it's mid-November and time to start thinking about gift giving! So here is the first of many gift guides to come!


Snowbird Coffee Cozy {$7.00} and Three Little Terrariums {$14.50}


Organic Lavender Satchels {$17.00}


Rising Sun Earrings {$10.00}


I Will Take Care of You Print {$18.00} and Soulmates Print {$12.00}


Fingerless Tree Mittens {$22.00}


Spring Fern Ring {$7.00}

7 comments:

Thrush Vintage said...

I absolutely adore those mini terrariums, and they seem like something I could actually keep alive!

Secondhand Stella said...

Pretty and green!

Katy said...

Oh, I love that tree-girl print! So cute!

Laura Trevey said...

$10.00 for those earrings! What a steal!!

xo Laura

BEES'NETTA said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the fern glass...looks a little like a TickleMe Plant another cool gift. The leaves fold and branches droop when you Tickle It!
http://www.ticklemeplant.com

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh my... loving these selections. (and I see the love of green here ... LOVELY!!)