Thursday, August 19, 2010

Four . Rivers . Floating . Lodge







I've always, always, always wanted to go to Cambodia - I dream of being able to wander through Ankor Wat. After coming across Four Rivers Floating Lodge, I want to go even more. You get to stay in these amazing "tents" that are strung along the river. And the best part is that even in peak travel season, it's not more than $139.00 a night.

Of course, you'd have to spend about 20 hours on a plane to get there, but doesn't it look kind of amazing anyway?

7 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful! A trip to stay here would totally be worth 20 hours on a plane.

ching said...

after seeing Cambodia in the Tomb Raider movie, i've always wanted to go there.

wow their tent styled shelter is amazing and beautifully furnished.

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

So pretty!!!!!!!

drollgirl said...

um, i wish i was there right now. this has been the worst week ever, and i am exhausted. but i don't want to take a 20 hour flight. wah. but it looks like it might be worth it!!

KristiMcMurry said...

Wow! That second picture makes it look like somewhere I could stay forever! I have some friends that went to Cambodia and they absolutely loved it.

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

I HATE to fly - and would still love to go there - just need something to make me sleep for 20 hours - lol!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

You are much more adventurous than me ... but this looks fascinating.