Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday . Outfit . Post





Sweatshirt: Forever21, $12.00 (one of my favorite purchases ever!)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "Dipper" Platforms
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (this is actually two of the same necklace, just hooked together in the back)

Last night we went over to the Cedar Lee Theatre to see The Girl Who Played with Fire. It wasn't quite as good as The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, but it was still a good movie. Also, the theatre serves beer, so we got to have beer + popcorn with the film, and then we walked next door to the Lemon Grass and had crazy yummy Thai food. It was the perfect date night!

I hope that everyone else is having a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

That does sound like a fun date night!

I like how you doubled up the necklace... great idea.

Rebecca said...

the necklace makes this outfit, love the shades of blue!
and i looooove thai food, good choice! (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Copious Couture said...

I'm lovin the outfit posts lately!!!!! Great looks!




Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I'm lovin the outfit posts lately!!!!! Great looks!




Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

fshnonmymind said...

I'm in love with this outfit. I love the fact that you paired a sweatshirt with such a pretty skirt and those necklaces add such a great touch to everything.

I also have a gray sweatshirt from Forever 21 and it is one of my absolute favorite things to wear.

BrooklynBlonde said...

Absolutely adore this outfit!!

xx,
Helena
www.BrooklynBlonde.com

drollgirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHOES! and your necklace! you look fab!