Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yes . I . Would . Like . to...

...have a few thousand dollars to buy shoes for fall. I'm particularly fond of the Acne "Atacoma" wedge, that's been re-released for this fall. I didn't really like this shoe when it first came out - it seemed heavy, and difficult to wear. But, as always seems to happen, I've come around and now kind of love it.






Of course, there are also about a zillion other pairs of shoes - mostly wedges, for some reason - that I'm lusting after. Le sigh... maybe I'll save up and treat myself to one or two new pairs.


Pics: The Streethearts, Maren Bjorgum

2 comments:

Gangsta Bride said...

Yeah, those shoes are awesome. the best part is that you don't have to worry about your feet getting wet when it rains outside. better than rain boots!

Unknown said...

yeah ...they're pretty fabulous. I love them in the first look where the only other black is in her bra top. Fab.