Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Backyard . Bill

I love browsing style sites -- Lookbook, The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, Altamira -- anything where you can see how real people dress. (Though, I'm pretty sure there's a fine line between real people/fashion business people on a few of the above mentioned). Street style is one of the best ways to get inspiration for pulling together an outfit.

My newest favorite place to peek about is Backyard Bill. The photos are über gorgeous, the fashion fun and wearable...





...and in some photos, the men are, well, quite attractive:



This guy also seems to have a thing for Roxy Music (there are short.teeny.little interviews with each person being photographed), which I have to say could only be outdone by an obsession with Billy Idol.

3 comments:

brooke said...

ooohhh...i like it!!!!

Gangsta Bride said...

never seen this one- i like how they're not all in the same format. keeps things interesting.

. said...

I like his pictures too!