Monday, July 13, 2009

Laurel . Canyon

Apartment Therapy recently featured a newly renovated home in California's Laurel Canyon area, and while I'd prefer something with just a pinch more color, it's a stunning house:


laurel canyon apt ther home 2 laurel canyon apt ther home 3 laurel canyon apt ther home 4
laurel canyon apt ther home 5 laurel canyon apt ther home 9laurel canyon apt ther home 7
laurel canyon apt ther home 8 laurel canyon apt ther home 6

Also, ever since seeing the film, Laurel Canyon, I've always thought it would be a fabulously cool place to have a house. Though, admittedly, this may have more to do with Christian Bale and Alessandro Nivola than anything else...

3 comments:

Jenny Cindy said...

Wow...what a beautiful place to live in!! I especially adore the living room..it looks so peaceful and relaxing.

me melodia said...

I love this opulence.

sisters in black frocks said...

great house, great movie, and def a great community to live in!