Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yumi . Kim

Sometimes finding the perfect summer sundress can be one of the most difficult tasks: it should be both the focal point of your look, but not be overwhelmingly loud; it should be cut flatteringly but not be too revealing; and it should look pretty enough that you only need simple accessories to go with it.

Thankfully Yumi Kim has a slew of just such dresses!




I could easily imagine any one of these dresses making a slick transition from "perfect for running errands" to "perfect for dinner and drinks."

What's your favorite source for pretty summer dresses?

8 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

I just found your blog and love it! :)

brooke said...

ooohhh..that blue one is amazing! i would definitely have to say anthro is my first go to when i am dress hunting!

Secondhand Stella said...

Ah, I love the dress in the bottom right photo. I NEED it!

I like vintage dresses for the summer. Lately I have been on more of a skirt/shorts kick, though.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh definitely vintage all the way! Great selection there...I love them all!

kadler said...

Ok, I really want them all. It's sort of a Milly/Tucker/Nanette Lepore look, but all together, which is amazing.

Unknown said...

I adore all of these dresses...I don't really have a favorite place to buy summer dresses but in general I love Bloomingdale's bc they have so much selection. and lately I'm finding so many on Bluefly.

Linda Lu said...

these dresses are so cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Modcloth and Lulu's have fabulous dresses and if I want a bargain and Anthro if I don't. : )