Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Material . Girl

I love.love the cotton-candy feel of these images from the new issue of Material Girl magazine:





P.S. - Sorry for being M.I.A. yesterday; I've been swamped! I'll try to make it around to everyone's lovely blogs today though!

P.P.S. I can't use one particular kind of comment function in Firefox



...and right now when I open Internet Explorer, I get viruses! So I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring some people's blogs, and I'm working on the virus problem as quickly as possible!!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

no worries.
oh, dreamy images....
xo

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful ethereal images. So sorry to read of your computer woes!

drollgirl said...

so pretty! these images remind me of a more feminine and softer madonna from the 80's.

the eyelash thing is a little weird, tho, but i love the look overall.

and i am sorry about your computer woes. those damn viruses can wreak havoc!!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Lace eyebrows...now that's a new one on me! Kind of cool tho.