Friday, April 17, 2009

I . Thought . It . Would . Never . Arrive

...the warm weather, that is. But today it is solidly spring-like outside, a full 70 degrees and sunny! I was really starting to feel as though, in a cruel trick of fate, we would simply go from winter back to winter, skipping over the loveliest seasons. Michigan had a full five months of winter this year and I can't be happier that it's now gone!!

I finally can start to think of things like summer fruits and sundresses in a non-wish-you-were-here way!





Pics from Canelle-Vanille, DaisyJellyBean on Flickr, and Elle.

4 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I LOVE strawberry ice cream! That picture made me really hungry!!!

drollgirl said...

i think 70-80 degrees are the best possible temperatures. ENJOY!!!!

kadler said...

Yay! Congrats! Those pictures are lovely.

It's already way too hot/humid here in Hong Kong. Boo.

kadler said...

FYI, I posted a purse from your etsy store today! Love it :)