Monday, August 24, 2009

Airport . Style

Wrong:



Right:



Anyone who's ever been on an airplane for like, a second, knows that it's not comfortable. If you have to fly for more than two hours, you're going to come off the plane a smidge rumpled. A mini and platforms is not going to get you around that, and on top of it you'll also be cold and uncomfortable.

Jessica and Kim are doing way.way.way better on the airport style front than Beyonce and Victoria. (Also, if I had my hair pulled back as tightly as VB does, my head would explode.) Layering is key: too hot? Take off the blazer. Too cold? Wrap the scarf!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Kim Kardashian's style!
Great looks via American Eagle.. love the sailor-esque one!

Melanie said...

haha so true

Unknown said...

What the BECKS!!! Unless she's got an iron in that bag...she really needs to start dressing the part for a flight. Way to go Kim & Jessica.

Linda Lu said...

I wonder how Victoria felt after the plane. Her dress is long and figure-hugging and her hair is wa-pow tight.

Secondhand Stella said...

Cute! Love this set!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Ooh, love your "leaving on a jet plane" outfits! That one on the left, with the boots - I would wear that just about anywhere. Wish I could afford every piece!

Unknown said...

thank you for having such a lovely blog....i tagged you with an award today....
take care, sharon xx

Amy said...

great outfits! I want to hop on a plane in those little red shoes right now!

Kerri Lynne said...

HAHAH, Victoria's hair is absolutely ridiculous. What was she thinking???

And I happen to love Kim Kardashian. Seriously, she can do no wrong.

drollgirl said...

you are so right about this!!! sheesh! one MUST be comfortable for plane rids! bah. those first two are knuckleheads FOR SURE.

kadler said...

Haha, I'm so with you! I always see pics of celebs in teeny-tiny, fancy outfits, and I wonder if they froze on the flight. I cetainly would.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Perfection! (love the polyvore looks, too!)