Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday . Morning . Links



This vintage 1940s gown is a stunner! Think I can get away with wearing it out to coffee?

These photographs featured on Made by Girl have crazy amazing color.

Love Elle Decor magazine? Anne over at The City Sage reviews their new book!

Check out a peek at Ashley Olsen's interview in Marie Claire here

We're headed to Cleveland for a few days, which means some dangerous.tempting trips to Anthropologie, Saks Fifth Avenue and one of my favorite vintage haunts, Flower Child. Thanks for all of the comments on yesterday's computer post!! (...and maybe say a little prayer for my pocketbook before I head to Cleveland!)

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Pic: PonyTail, via Vain & Vapid

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh...love elle decor...new book? fun. I only wish I had a house to decorate! Gorgeous photo!

Secondhand Stella said...

WOW, that dress is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!