Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mae

While some rooms of the house are coming together with relative ease, there are others that I've hit a brick wall with. The laundry room is one of those. I know exactly what I want it to look like, but I'm having an inspiration block and am having trouble translating that vision to an actual room.

One thing that I've been toying with is adding a decal to give it a slightly whimsical feel. As I was browsing through all that's listed on ETSY, I came across Mae and her cutest.of.cute decals:





Aren't these absolute perfection?! I've been thinking about a branch of birds for the wall!

Would it be wrong to have a baby just to decorate a nursery with these adorable little scenes?

4 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I really like the watering can one :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

These decals are so cute! I've never designed a nursery, and I'd love to. So, ditto on the "is it wrong to have a baby just to get to use one of these decals in a nursery?" way of thinking :)

Amy said...

Aww, those are darling. I could totally see using the birds on a line in a laundry room!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

holy hannah...!! These are absolutely adorable.