Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chloe {For . Fall} ... how to do it!

While we can't perhaps run out and buy all of those delicious Chloe shoes and boots, one pair wouldn't hurt, would it? After all, when it comes to the fall/winter season, there are two things that are absolutely worth investing in: a good pair of boots and a fabulous coat. Even if you have to splurge on these items, good pieces will last a long time and go with lots of different outfits. The rest of your fall wardrobe doesn't have to be anything fancy and can certainly be inexpensive.

Below I've paired some of the pretty little Chloe goodies with cute fall outfits. And (minus the investment shoes, of course), each look is under $100!!





These looks would be great for all sorts of goings-on and the focus would remain on the Chloe boots.

P.S. - I realize those green platforms aren't actually boots, but who cares? That green color is fan.tastic.

7 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I need to get over to Forever 21 to get some skinny jeans!!

Pretty Little World said...

^^ I buy all of my jeans there. They're never over $30 (some pairs are only $12!), they fit well, and if they wear out after a year, it doesn't really matter because they were inexpensive.

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie thanks for your comment! i just lowered all the price in my shop. and i also listed some new accessories and purses! apricotbabybaby.etsy.com xo

Mary-Laure said...

I agree, that green hue is a winner. Chloe always has great designs.

kadler said...

Fabulous looks! I've been tryign to find the perfect vest myself.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You rock! I've been looking for affordably priced skinny jeans for years, and now thanks to you I know where to find them! These outfits are so cute and versatile.

P.S. I'm in love with those blue CHLOE' boots.

Unknown said...

omg the chloe boots ...blue ...dreamy. hotness