Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chloe {For . Fall}

I love the way a lot of designer shoes look, but in all honesty, I wouldn't get much use out of a pair. For the kind of life that I have (and especially the kind of city I live in) 5" stilettos aren't going to work. A lot of designer shoes are also quite narrow, which doesn't work well for my not-so-narrow feet. One of the only labels to make fabulous looking shoes that are comfortable and practical is Chloe. Even the platforms and high wedges have thick heels and they're ultra cozy...

...which means I'm tearing out my hair about now, because Yoox has some crazy amazing Chloe shoes and boots for fall.





I was sadly not one of the winners of the 333 Million Dollar Mega Millions jackpot this past Friday, but if you were, would you like to buy me a few pairs of these pretty shoes?

5 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I feel like some of the boots you could def wear in the winter (at least inside) if that makes you feel better ;)

drollgirl said...

these are STUNNING!! i especially love the grey numbers and the tan ones. TO DIE FOR! wah. ooooh, the blue and green ones are rad, too. WAH!

Anonymous said...

eheheh =D wish i won!

Farfallina said...

Hahaha, every woman on earth just NEEDS a pair of CloƩ's... don't you agree? ;)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

We won $4 on the powerball drawing last friday, re-invested in 4 more tickets, and sadly did not win the jackpot on saturday. Too bad, we had such grand plans for the money...

L-o-v-e the red boots!