Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just . Glitter . Lust

After peeking at this post on A Cup of Jo, I went browsing about The Sartorialist. Scott's photographs are gorgeous, every one an art piece. However, he doesn't photograph real people. He photographs models, designers, stylists, fashion editors, etc. So I went looking for slightly more genuine street style blogs and came across, Just Glitter Lust and hello, I do lust over these looks!!



This girl who was photographed for the blog is perfection. Easily. I love everything about this look. Yet after looking at it for awhile, I noticed something.

Do you see it?

She's not wearing pants. Shirt? Check. Blazer? Check. Fabulously cool scarf? Check. Pants? Nada.

I'm sorry, but how awesome do you have to be to not wear pants outside and have that be the last thing that people notice? Pretty awesome. Not quite as awesome as Sara, but close.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't windy lol

Awesome Sara said...

awwww!!!! poodle u are the best!!!! i believe the only person that is more awesome than me is u and believe me i never compliment ppl!!!! i love u!!!

. said...

haha, omg, you're right. She's not wearing any pants!! She still looks fab though.

Linda Lu said...

love the satorialist

Teresa @ good-grace said...

ha ha...!! That's hilarious!! (reminds me of a post I read over at Garance Dore's blog awhile ago ... where she honestly forgot to put pannts on...) The girl is gorgeous, though.

And thanks for the heads up on the new streetstyle blog...

Katy said...

To be fair, those tights do look an awful lot like pants at first glance! I think it would be different if she had on lighter-colored tights. But when you first glance at the shot, the dark material reads as skinny pants/leggings.

But yeah. Weird. No pants?!

denene @ style and inspiration said...

Great find! I do a street chic series on my blog, too. I love seeing real women with great style. I often wish that I had the guts to go up to women on the street and ask to photograph them. One day I will do it!