Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quick . Update

Apologies for the lack of posting today! My trusty Toshiba laptop has been slowly going downhill, and in the last month it has only wanted to connect to the internet on its own terms -- that is to say, not often. So today I finally bit the bullet and went to snag a new laptop (I'll need it for fall anyway!).

My pretty new computer is a 15" MacBook Pro and I LOVE it! I don't know how I've gone this long without a Mac (yes, I'm now a PC-Mac convert). But...

...I'm also still learning how to use all of its features, particularly the photo software, so it may be a day or so before I get back to posting.

Wish me luck and I'll see everyone soon!! Happy Wednesday!!

8 comments:

. said...

oh no, you converted to mac. I'm still a PC user, but macs are so cute! haha.

drollgirl said...

oooooh, congrats on your new macbook!!! i am a little jealous! i have a mac at work and i love it! but my bf builds pcs, so i cannot profess toooooooooo much love for the mac!

hope you enjoy it! :)

and thank you for your sweet comment today.

if/when you think of what kind of gift card you want for winning my nosy contest, please let me know and tell me where to send it.

:)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome to Mac-world! My 6 year old 12" powerbook is still kicking, and I have used this computer for thousands upon thousands of hours (although she does have some issues). Sorry to hear about the old laptop though. I know that's a pain!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I am in total envy! I have always wanted a Mac...especially for the photos which I have heard are so much better on a Mac than a PC. Congrats!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Macs have been calling to me!

NodtoMod Vintage said...

it is soo the pits when your computer goes down. i feel like i have lost a loved one when it does...pretty sad! but congrats on your new mac! lots of love! xo

Dionne said...

Enjoy your shiny new pretty computer! Mac! Woo!

alissa said...

ooo i will be a mac convert someday :)