Friday, August 14, 2009

Lovely . Little . Vera

Vera Wang, Wedding, Fall 2009




Not that anyone ever needed to twist my arm to get me to like any of Vera Wang's clothes, but these are just too amazing for words. The dresses are crazy romantic, and I love the rhinestone detailing on the dresses or as added by a gorgeous necklace.

I think that these necklaces would look equally as pretty draped over a plain white tee! You can buy some of them at Saks



(or you can use the money to pay your rent for the month).

If you're perfectly in love with the style, but not the price tag, ETSY seller Flora Bond has an option that's every bit as pretty:


Rhinestone Bib Necklace

11 comments:

Linda Lu said...

oh wow. vera wang is with doubt, the queen of bridal dresses.
and those necklaces are gorgeous.

Secondhand Stella said...

I love that first dress!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love all the gorgeous bib necklaces coming out. The combo of ribbons, fabric and sparkly stones is irresistible for a magpie like me. The first dress is a knockout - who'd have thought that a plain black band would add so much to an otherwise bland-ish white dress?

rachel said...

So, so pretty. Wearing any of those would instantly make me feel amazing.

Farfallina said...

Those dresses are a dream...(sigh)... Thanks for sharing!

. said...

I love Vera Wang and those necklaces are lovely.

Stephani Bryant said...

These are beautiful! Wang always creates really timeless pieces. Thanks for sharing!
-Steph Bryant

alissa said...

these are stunning. i love the black accents incorporated in the dresses - so gorgeous!

Revolution Malibu said...

Amazing pieces! Great inspiration. I recently made my blog invite only because we are working on a new store and blog in Malibu and want invited only readers to know about it until we release in the fall. Please email me if you would like to be one of them.
revolutionmalibu@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cece

KatyO! said...

I love the Vera necklaces and I'm so glad you posted about the shop on Etsy ... much more reasonable prices!!!

Birgit said...

Wow YES I DO. I would fall in love for guy who could give me this kinda dress. How beautiful is it. Really gorgeous!

xx Birgit
www.taukaa.blogspot.com