Friday, August 14, 2009

Turquoise

In terms of my design tastes, if I didn't have another person (i.e. a guy) to think about, my entire house would be white, powder pink, and turquoise. I love.love these colors. They look bright and clean and always seem to make me smile. I'm happy with the design choices that we've actually gotten to make, but if I could, I would cut these two rooms out of their houses and somehow attach them to my own:



I'm positively smitten with that kitchen! What are your fav decorating colors?

Pics: House of Turquoise via Maven Mama

4 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I love really warm dark colors in a house...perhaps because we live in such a cold climate & a drafty old house that those colors seem to work. That kitchen is to die for!

drollgirl said...

i sure love that kitchen!

and you might just like this blog if you don't already know about it....

http://www.houseofturquoise.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely kitchen! I love decorating in white, with red and black features

Unknown said...

I agree. I think if I was allowed to decorate without thinking about the boy my entire house would be floral wallpaper, lace-doilly like lampshades, and pastel pastel pastel!